BIRD seeks to; train and mentor young researchers, create and disseminate knowledge in a wide range of disciplines, and encourage senior researchers and international scholars to participate in the activities of the institute.
BIRD aims to be a thought leader in spearheading the culmination of all research initiatives of BIRD and the dissemination of this knowledge through:
- Frequent Research Seminars (Open), Research Dissemination conferences, webinars, and journal clubs.
- Ensuring that students have a rapid access to quality education by partaking in extensive and sustainable research.
- To ensure advancements in creativity and teaching techniques
- Workshops for students, faculty, external scholars and interested parties.
- Short and professional courses; Certificate Programs, Master Programs and Executive Education programs
- Publishing in scholarly journals, books, books chapters and monographs.